Friday, June 18, 2021

Netball!! :D


Every Saturday, the year 6 netball team, which I am in,  goes to windmill netball court to compete with another school.

Our teams name is 'Blue panthers'. 

Last week we won, it was about 12 to 3 I think it was.👍

Our uniforms are blue and yellow with the new Windsor logo on the back. The skirt is also blue with a bit of yellow.

I'm Usually G.S which means Goal Shoot, I'm allowed in one third of the court. I'm meant to be shooting the goals into the hoop for my team.

I really enjoy netball because it's one of my favourite sports. 

And my team members are actually a bunch of my friends.


6 comments:

  1. I loved reading your blog post about netball Aaliyah! Such a great season for the team and I can see everyone improving so much. Do you like the GS position? I'm not fussed on either GS or GA because I'm not the best at shooting under pressure. I have some photos of the team if you'd like me to send them to you so you can add them to your post..... Potentially you could drag and drop them from our school newsletter. You'll find that on our school website.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, GS is my favourite position.
      And please do send the photo's! I'd love to add them to this post.
      Thank you for the comment!

      Delete
  2. Hi Aaliyah It's Taliyah from Belfast School
    I loved this because I actually play netball for my school my team is called the silvers. Did you think about putting this onto a Google Drawing and then adding some images of people playing netball or even you playing netball. How come you decided to put this onto your blog? ( Question's ) Where do you usually play? What is your favorite position to play? Where is your favorite place to play at ( like is there a certain park you like to play at or something like that ) ?
    -Taliyah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favourite position would probably be GS. and me and my team play at windmill netball and tennis court. and I decided to put this on my blog because netball is one of my favourite sports and I like to tell others about my experiences while play it.

      Delete
    2. Hi Aaliyah It's Taliyah from Belfast School
      That sounds great do you enjoy doing G.S.? Where is windmill? I think this is a great post for you to put on your blog. Maybe next time you could add some pictures!
      -Taliyah

      Delete
  3. Good work Aaliyah

    ReplyDelete